- LOG-1 can be used in temperatures of 0℃ to 40℃ and in less than 90% humidity environments. Extremely low or high temperatures may cause the battery to lose charge quicker than usual and could temporarily stop the device as well.
- Do not use this device in any location that is subjected to water, fire, or extremely high temperatures. Doing so could damage the device or result in electric shock.
- Dropping the device or using carelessly may cause failure or damage and/or injury.
- If the device becomes unusually hot, stop using immediately.
- If the device is disassembled, warranty and support are void.