- RIDE-1 and icluded items
- hexagon wrench( not icluded items)
iOS 9.0～ or Android 4.3～
- RIDE-1 is designed to be mounted on any bike that has a mounting for a bottle cage. It is not possible to install RIDE-1 on a bike frame that does not have screw-nuts for bottle cage mounting. Do not use without the bike mount part provided in the product box.
- RIDE-1 can be used in temperatures of -10℃ to 50℃ and in less than 90% humidity environments. Low or high temperatures may cause the battery to lose charge quicker than usual.
- RIDE-1 is splashproof and can be used in the rain. Do not use RIDE-1 underwater and do not place under heavy water flow. Remove water from the body before charging and charge in a dry place. Do not use near a fire.
- After use, clean the product and store it in a dry room at room temperature. Make sure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight or high temperatures.
- After you have finished reading, please store this manual in a safe, easily accessible place.
- Use a 5V 1A power supply.
- Do not carry the product by holding the rubber cap and do not use excessive forcce when pulling on the rubber cap.
- Do not twist or bend the USB charging cable while charging.
- Do not use if the rubber cap can not be closed tightly, doing so could allow water inside causing a malfunction.