Press the main button for 3 seconds, then the start-up melody will play.
The LED light will flash blue when RIDE-1 is powered-on.
Changing to sleep mode when not in use is recommended because sleep mode can save battery consumption.
During sleep mode RIDE-1 does not emit any electromagnetic signals. When transporting RIDE-1 by airplane, please enable sleep mode.
- Hold down the main button for more than 3 seconds.
- A short melody will sound and RIDE-1 will change to sleep mode.
When the product does not work correctly or an abnormal action occurs, you can reset it by pressing the reset button. Firmly press the reset button using a thin, stiff object of less than 2mm in diameter. When the system reset succeeds, the start-up melody will play.
*Do not use a needle or other sharp metal objects to press the button. Doing so may cause a malfunction or an electrical short circuit.
About LED status
- No light : sleep mode and not charging.
- Red light : sleep mode and charging.
- Repeating blue flash : power-on
- Repeating double blue flash : recording activity logs or setting Wi-Fi/ANT+ connectivity.