How to update
- Download “firmware.bin” file here.
- Place the file in your SD card’s root directory (not in a subdirectory).
- Make sure that REC-1 turn off the power.
- Insert the micro SD card into REC-1 unit.
- Turn on the power.
- Function LED start flashing blue-green and red.
- When the update is done, the LED stop flashing. Check the current firmware version.See this link for the way to check the firmware version.
- “firmware.bin” must be in in your SD card’s root directory(not in a subdirectory).
- Format SD card may help when you fail the update.See this link for the way to format a SD card.