Power on / Power off
Press the function button for 3 seconds, when powering on the function
LED will light up blue-green and a beep will sound.
REC start / stop
Slide the recording slide switch forward to start recording, the function LED
will turn red when recording.
- Recording can be started by sliding the slide switch forward from a power off state.
- The built-in GPS starts recording simultaneously when recording starts.
- When using GPS for the first time or after not having used for an extended period, leave for about 5 minutes after turning on the power to establish current location. After 5 minutes you may then begin recording.
Wi-Fi on / off
REC-1 can function as an access point.
Connecting to REC-1 via Wi-Fi is needed to use the REC-1 app.
- Check REC-1 is in standby mode. The function LED will blink blue-green once per 2 seconds.
- Press the function button for 2 seconds. A beep will sound and the function LED will blink blue-green twice per 2 seconds when REC-1 Wi-Fi is available.